For homestudy and additional programs, visit our Online Campus
Relax and Renew… with our Student Massage Treatments
We have been providing quality massage training for over 30 years. The student clinic is a platform where our student massage therapists perform their supervised clinical training as part of the requirement in their professional qualification.
Over the years, our student clinic has helped soothe the aches and pains of many clients. As part of the clinical training, our student massage therapist will aim to understand the issues that you may have and provide you with the most suitable treatments based on their skill set.
You can choose to have an hour or two hour general massage session at our student clinic. Our student clinic is available on most Fridays and Saturdays. Enjoy a general massage from just $30 for a 1 hour massage or $60 for a 2 hour massage. This is easily one of the most affordable massage offers in Sydney!
To book a massage in Sydney, please use the link below to book online. Gift Vouchers available for Student Clinic.
- All student clinic massages take place in an open classroom environment with up to 10 student massage therapist massaging their female and male clients in one room.
- Clients cannot request a specific student or type of massage
- When booking into the student clinic, clients are not able to request a specific style of massage
- You are not able to request between a female or male student massage therapist.
- If you have any of the following conditions you may not be able to receive a massage at our student clinic: Colds & Flu, Fever, Infectious Diseases, Cancer, Pregnancy, Deep Vein Thrombosis / Embolism or after recent surgery. Written medical clearance may be required for various medical conditions prior to receiving a massage. This is not a complete list. If you have a medical condition and you are unsure about receiving a massage please check with a medical doctor.
- Student clinic is restricted to clients 16 years and above. Clients between 16 to 18 years old MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian to the clinic and the parent/guardian must be present to give consent for the treatment case history and treatment strategy
- Personal Property – client is responsible for their own personal belongings at all times whilst on the school premises. The school will not be responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings under any circumstances.
- Linen and mineral oil will be provided during the treatment. Clients are advised to refrain from bringing their own oil in the interest of others and avoiding any potential allergies.
- Please note the time indicated for any massage treatment offered is inclusive of client case history taking, client changing for the treatment and having the treatment itself.
- Please be advised that private consultation areas are available. If you require a private consultation prior to your massage, please notify your Student Massage Therapist who will usher you to a private consultation area.
- Please be aware that tiger balm and essential oils may be present in the student clinic. If you have any allergies please contact the clinic supervisor.
- The student clinic is conducted in an environment that is safe for students and clients alike. The College reserves the right to immediately terminate any session in which the client engages in any form of harassment or inappropriate behaviour, whether it be physical, sexual or verbal in nature. If the session is terminated due to a customer’s inappropriate behavior, the customer is responsible for payment in full and will not be eligible for a refund. The College reserves the right to deny future treatments to clients who engage in inappropriate behaviour.