For homestudy and additional programs, visit our Online Campus
Enjoy an Affordable Massage in Perth!
The ACSF student clinic is not only a platform for our students to gain experience in a professional massage environment, it is also a great opportunity for clients to receive relaxing massages from motivated and trained massage students at an affordable price.
With more than 30 years of experience training future massage therapists we know what it takes for our students to provide great value massages and we make sure that students receive sufficient practice before working with clients in our clinic.
Make a Booking
Booking for our student clinic must be done online. Click here to check availability and book your treatment.
Our campus is located within the Lords Fitness Centre in Subiaco :
Lords Recreation Centre
3 Price Street
Subiaco, WA 6008
Location Map: Click here
Plan your trip here
First Time Visitor? Here are some Tips and Hints.
- Try to arrive 10-15 minutes before your treatment
- Check in with reception so they know you have arrived
- Your assigned student therapist will meet you in reception and take you through to the massage area
- Your student therapist will take a case history and discuss the treatment plan with you and then commence the massage
- Remember to take all your belongings with you after your treatment
As a client of the Student Massage Clinic, please take the time to read through the following important procedures and policies of the clinic:
- Massage are conducted by students of the college and the treatment provided dependant on the skill level of the student massage therapist.
- All massages take place in an open classroom environment with up to 15 student practitioners massaging their clients in one room with females and males sharing one classroom.
- Clients are not able to request their student massage therapist or between a female or male student massage therapist
- Your treatment time indicated for any massage is inclusive of client case history taking, client changing for the treatment and having the treatment itself.
- Linen and mineral oil will be provided during the treatment. Clients are advised to refrain from bringing their own oil in the interest of others and avoiding any potential allergies.
- If you have any of the following conditions, you may not be able to receive a massage at our Student Massage Clinic: Colds & Flu, Fever, Infectious Diseases, Cancer, Pregnancy, Deep Vein Thrombosis / Embolism or after recent surgery. Written medical clearance may be required for various medical conditions prior to receiving a massage. This is not a complete list. If you have a medical condition and you are unsure about receiving a massage, please check with a medical doctor.
- Student Massage Clinic is restricted to clients 16 years old or over. Clients between 16 to 18 years old MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian to the clinic and the parent/guardian must be present to give consent for the treatment case history and treatment strategy.
- On very rare occasions and subject to student attendance, the college may have to cancel a client booking and reserves the right to do so.
- Please be advised that private consultation areas are available. If you require a private consultation prior to your massage, please notify your Student Massage Therapist who will usher you to a private consultation area.
- Please be aware that tiger balm and essential oils may be present in the student clinic. If you have any allergies please contact the clinic supervisor.
- The student clinic is conducted in an environment that is safe for students and clients alike. The College reserves the right to immediately terminate any session in which the client engages in any form of harassment or inappropriate behaviour, whether it be physical, sexual or verbal in nature. If the session is terminated due to a customer’s inappropriate behavior, the customer is responsible for payment in full and will not be eligible for a refund. The College reserves the right to deny future treatments to clients who engage in inappropriate behaviour.